Top Five Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts for Disney Fans

Top Five Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts for Disney Fans

I can't tell you how many times I've procrastinated on my shopping, so I thought I'd put together my top five last-minute Mother's Day gifts for Disney fans.  In case you didn't notice, I'm one of the biggest fans of The Mouse you'll ever come across - and I just happen to love shopping and gift-giving!  Let me be your personal shopper to help you find cool gifts for the Mom who loves Disney as much as - or more than! - I do.

Mother's Day is the perfect time to show your mom just how much you appreciate her.  And if you've waited until the last minute to pick her up a token of that appreciation, you're not alone, and it's not too late!  

When it gets down to the wire, some products can be shipped next-day, and those that can't can usually be shipped with Prime, which I highly recommend.

Let's take a look at some great items you can pick up for Mom when you have to purchase at the last minute!


Sterling Silver and Diamond Disney Necklace for Mom

Sterling Silver and Diamond Disney Necklace for Mom

You can almost never go wrong with jewelry!  It's a classic gift that just about any woman loves to receive.

This 18" sterling silver and diamond Disney necklace features the phrase, "In Every Dream There is Magic."  And isn't magic what a mom is, what a mom creates?

Think about it: your mom is an expert manager, chef, chauffer, nurse, mentor...she's probably one of your best friends and is one-of-a-kind.

Why not celebrate her and show her you appreciate everything she does - and is - by giving her a bit of sparkle?

What I like about this particular necklace is that it's a piece you can dress up or down.  See, I'm a "jeans and T-shirt" kind of girl and I like that I could wear this daily.

On the flip side, it would look just as lovely with a blouse and capri pants or a sundress.

The sentiment is a nice reminder that there's a bit of that special something within every dream - magic - and is a good reminder to relax, have faith, and trust.



Disney 101 Dalmations Rose Print Pajama Set Gift for Mothers Day


Disney 101 Dalmations Rose Print Pajama Set Gift for Mothers Day

At the end of a long day, there is nothing better than slipping into something soft and this 101 Dalmations Rose Print Pajama Set for women is perfect for that. Remember, first comes Mother's Day and soon to follow is summer, with warm, clear nights.  We moms want to catch some ZZZ's in something that's going to be cool - it's no fun tossing and turning all night because it's too hot.

This is a cotton blend pajama set that's machine washable.  The top is a raglan sleeve shirt with a scoop neckline and features the Dalmation puppy "Patch" front and center.  The bottoms have a pretty rose print that's also found in the paw prints and dog collar on the shirt.

I particularly like the longer length of the shirt - some shorter ones have a tendency to raise up.  I also like the 3/4 sleeves because they have a more comfortable feel.  Pajamas like these can be worn year-round!



Disney Princess Sneakers for Women by Vans


Disney Princess Sneakers for Women by Vans
A woman can never have too many shoes and these Disney princess sneakers for women by Vans are a must-have addition to any shoe collection.

This design features Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, and Ariel.  The color is vibrant and the shoes are made by a brand that has stood the test of time.

You can't tell me that Mom wouldn't love showing off her love for Disney with this gift!  These are awesome for strolling down the street or in the parks.  Paired with bermuda or cargo shorts, maybe jeans, these are definitely going to be noticed.

I definitely recommend checking out Amazon for sizes.  At the time of this writing, many sizes were available, but not all.  However, this shoe comes in several other Disney prints and different sizes are available, so be sure to check those out.


Mickey Mouse Vintage Travel Sticker Cross Body Mini Shoulder Bag


Mickey Mouse Vintage Travel Sticker Cross Body Mini Shoulder Bag

When I came across this Mickey Mouse vintage travel sticker cross body shoulder bag, the first thing I liked was the size.  Okay, that was the second thing (I actually fell in love with the print!)  Then I noticed the length of the strap - it's adjustable and wide enough that it's going to stay put when worn.

The lining has a Mickey Mouse print and there are three sections for organization.  One side of the bag has a zippered pocket, too.  This would be where I keep my keys, lipstick, and pens.  As a mom, you never know when you'll need any one of these at a moment's notice.

Another feature I like is that this purse is on obviously Disney.  The print is very subtle and I love the way the colors compliment each other.



Minnie Mouse Red and While Polka Dot Rolling Suitcase


Minnie Mouse Red and While Polka Dot Rolling Suitcase
American Tourister has a fabulous selection of luggage and this Minnie Mouse red and white polka dot rolling suitcase is one of my top finds!

One reviewer said that even though it's larger than usual, she had no trouble carrying this on.

This is a quality product that gets great reviews.

Let's talk about the print.  I remember my mom telling me that one of the things that frustrated her about traveling was standing around the luggage carousel picking out her suitcase that looked like dozens of others.  Well, this suitcase is definitely easy to spot!

The handle raises and lowers with the push of a button.  Single spinner wheels are what makes this piece easy to turn, which is handy when you're rushing through the terminal trying to catch a flight.

This would be great for road trips and weekend getaways, too!  The size doesn't allow for long-term packing, but there are other items that come in larger sizes.



These are my top five Mother's Day gifts when you need something last-minute for the Disney fan.  One thing I love about each of these items is that you can get them in just a couple of days with Amazon Prime.  So if you're really in a pinch, I suggest subscribing to Prime - the benefits will continue long after Mother's Day.

Remember, your mom doesn't need much, she just needs to know you love and appreciate her and these finds are a good way to get that message across.

Happy Mother's Day!