Disney Announces Next Four Years of New Movies

Disney Announces Next Four Years of New Movies

I could NOT be more excited!  Disney has released information about their upcoming movies through 2019.

First of all, the studio is on fire with recent hits like Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Zootopia.  Not to mention their live-action remakes being so well-received (Helloooo...Maleficent, anyone?)

It looks like Disney is having its best year ever and there's no sign of that changing any time soon.  Would you agree?

Upcoming movies will include animated films, live-action fairy tales, and superhero action films like the newest Avengers due out May 6, 2016 - SUPER excited to see Captain America heading up the Avengers!

I have to say, I'm looking forward to Alice Through the Looking Glass.  Alice in Wonderland is my all-time favorite story.  I love Lewis Caroll's version and I love the animated version.  While I can't say I loved Tim Burton's live-action version, I enjoyed it and it's definitely grown on me.

And if that wasn't enough, we have Finding Dory coming up, a sequel to Maleficent, another Pirate's movie, another Toy Story movie, a sequel to The Incredibles (it's about time!), and more.

I'm excited to see each and every one.  You can read more about Disney's new movie announcement at Oh My Disney.

What do you think about the new announcement?  Which movies are you looking forward to?  Are there any you'll pass on?