How to Get Your Disneyland Fix When You're Between Visits

Visiting the parks is magical and I want to spend as much time there as I can.  But I can't be there open-to-close, 365 days a year.  And when I'm not there, I really miss it!  The parks are such a fun place to be.

Luckily, I discovered the beauty of a full-length ride through video.  In these videos, you get a first-person view of the ride experience beginning with the start of the line all the way through the ride.

Talk about getting a fix!

You can see an example of the Alice in Wonderland ride at Disneyland here:



Of course, I chose Alice because I love it, but you can ride through Splash Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Big Thunder, and more.

You can even "head on over" to California Adventure and ride Grizzly River Run and California Screamin'.  Good times.

I suggest subscribing because videos like this one are added pretty often.  And this particular channel takes you on rides through many other theme parks and water parks.