Unique and Fun Gifts for the Disney Fan

If you're looking for unique and fun gifts for the Disney fan, whether for you or someone you love, you've come to the right place!  Welcome to Mickey Finds - your source for Disney magic that you can wrap up and take home...or give as an awesome gift.



I started this site as a way of cataloging all of the cool Disney products I've found, from trinkets, to kitchen gadgets, to apparel and anything else you can think of.

See, for me, taking home some of the magic keeps the magic alive.

Sipping tea from my favorite "Neverland" coffee mug reminds me of how much I love Peter, Wendy, Tink, and the gang; of how much I love riding Peter Pan's Flight.

Fastening my favorite "Magic" necklace reminds me to focus on the magic in every single day...not just the ones I spend in the parks.

Great stuff is out there, it's awesome, and you can find it here.  Not only those things you see in the parks and at the usual hot spots, but those real finds.  Items you might not see in the parks or stores but ones you'll want to make a part of your home to showcase how much you love all things Disney.

I'll also be sharing other great finds like stories, recipes, videos, tips, and more.  All from a Disney superfan.  Join me for some fun!